CRJ Pro no announcements

Hi,

when using the CRJ Pro, I do not get any sounds (announcements, call-outs) in the cockpit. I can hear the cabin announcements (very, very faint) with the slider in the EFB to 70%. All announcements are selcted in the EFB. Any Idea, what I should check?

Thanks!

• Developer

The cabin announcements are supposed to be faint. The cockpit door is closed and the avionics fans are noisy.

Please check if "Flightdeck Noises" is enabled on the EFB Options page 2. Also try the MLG BAY OVHT switch next to the gear lever to check if callouts are working properly.

• Aerosoft

We asked the pilots who assisted us if they hear these cabin sounds. They told us that they normally do not hear them.  Of course it is a simple thing to increase the volume but we do not believe that will increase realism. 

I agree withe respect to the cabin sounds. I have all sounds enabled in the EFB, I checked the MLG BAY OVHT, which results in the correct call, but there are no Flight attendant sounds or flight deck noises.

• Developer

The flight attendant sounds are the faint sounds you hear from the cabin. The flightdeck sounds are coughing, sneezing (some say that our F/O is seriously sick and shouldn't fly....), flipping pages etc.

If you want to hear the flight attendant on the flightdeck, try pressing CALL (roughly in the middle of the pedestal) above 12000ft.

Archived