Support overload. We are currently seeing 65% more demand for support then we normally see. We can only assume this is because more people are at home due to the corona crises. Our complete support staff is online and they are working flat out, but it will take some days before we can scale up resources. Please be patient.

johannes de jong

Lukla mount everest Extreme update not possible to download

Lukla mount everest Extreme update not possible to download at my shop account at updatesection ,i had a boxed version so i cant download from section were downloaded versions are ,so at the the updatesection of my aerosoft account have still the version 1.0.0.0 at update datenbank,

bought as boxed version at Lelystad in begin of november in firsth place got problem with serialnumber and your helpdesk gave me correct SN ,now i got information from aerosoft updater version 1.3.0.2 that i got update and have to download new installerĀ  from shop account ,that is for boxed versionĀ  the update-datenbank ,downloaded the version 3 times because may be i was to early installed that and found out that the number of version is stillĀ  1.0.0.0 and the red warningtext remains in the updater,also at control panel at programs.is it possible that i did something wrong with installation or do i have to remove firsth the scenery ?

Sorry, my bad. I somehow mixed that up with EDDK.

I am sure the new Lukla version will become available in the update database soon.Ā 

Ā