Tutorial.pdf (Vol 3 rev. 1.00 17 Nov 2019)

Impossible to follow the steps of Vol 3 - Tutorial.pdf rev 1.00 17 Nov 2019

1º - if loaded as indicated on page 3-1-5, executing the flight plan "Aerosoft CRJ Tutorial" the version of the aircraft that is installed is CRJ700ER N508AE (version of CRJ 700/900 X).

2º - when arriving at page 3-1-8, where it indicates how to adjust WEIGHT AND BALANCE IN THE EFB, said EFB is not installed in the version of CRJ 700, paying attention to the image of the tutorial in said page, in the EFB in its upper left corner, the one that introduced this revision in said tutorial, was NOT using the same airplane, the registration and type does not coincide because it is CRJ-700-F-GRZH.

They could publish or option to update "Aerosoft CRJ Tutorial.pln" to the PROFESSIONAL version, because only to have put him pages without checking if it is correct, I do not believe that it helps much to the purchasers of this ADDON.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

• 2 weeks later...

I have found a quick and easy solution, just edit "manually" the file Aerosoft CRJ Tutorial.fxml, and as I have remarked in red, put the same and everything solved, and loads a CRJ700 with EFB, and the tutorial in PDF can be followed correctly

NOTE: Only for the PROFESSIONAL CRJ version, for those who do not have this version installed DO NOT MODIFY ANYTHING.

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

• 4 months later...

Archived