Everything on Cycle 1912 = errors on route import when using Simbrief

tgcbraun

As seen in the attached picture, SimBrief and the CRJ Pro are both using cycle 1912 fro Navigraph. Nevertheless, I still get errors on the MSG page of the FMC when importing any route.

I am attaching not only the picture showcasing the error and the fact that 1912 is installed everywhere, but also the latest .FPL file used.

Thanks

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

LPPTLFBD_FSX_27Nov19.pln

• Developer

OK. I checked the fpl File vs the navdata.

LPPT:

The IXID2S SID exists and ends at IXIDA. There's no separate SID to Enroute transition in the navdata but Simbrief puts one in the fpl file.

LFBD:

The VAVI9K START exists and starts at VAVIX. Same as above. There's no Enroute to STAR transition called VAVIX (in fact there's none at all)

The Approach Transition is set to VECTORS. It should be empty if VECTORS are used.

I'm sorry, but everything that's wrong about this flightplan originates from the way Simbrief creates it. On the CRJ side, everything is fine.

Archived