Kernelbase.dll CTD over EDDF

disco79stu

Hi there,

now I've read that kernelbase.dll CTDs are apparently hard to solve and can be caused of a lot of things, most likely something related to hardware or drivers.

But I tried to complete a flight three times in a row and I got the CTD always at the same location, FL370 in the area of MA Frankfurt v2.0 Professional (EDDF).

Could this be somehow related to the scenery? I never had this error before, I did not change anything (besides GSX updates), all my drivers and ORBX stuff is up to date, and I also sucessflully landed at EDDF a couple of times in the past few months).

Has anyone a hint or suggestion what to do/check/modify to get this solved? 

Any help would be much appreciated.

BR
Stu

vor 29 Minuten, data63 sagte:

to rule out MA EDDF you could disable the scenery and try again

Good idea. I just did, same route, different aircraft, different weather.... and I de-installed MA EDDF before.

Got the same CTD at exactly the same location as the last 3 times. 

So I guess I can rule out EDDF. Now I have to look elsewhere I guess... 

Thanks

vor 22 Stunden , disco79stu sagte:

Good idea. I just did, same route, different aircraft, different weather.... and I de-installed MA EDDF before.

Got the same CTD at exactly the same location as the last 3 times. 

So I guess I can rule out EDDF. Now I have to look elsewhere I guess... 

Thanks

vor 11 Stunden , Mathijs Kok sagte:

That seems to suggest a problem with the aircraft.

looks more than a problem with some area scenery (using ORBX GES or someting?) 

What's your airac and who provide it?

If possible update it or revert back to the previous version and see if that helps.

I got the same problem, ctd for no reason. 

vor 20 Minuten, Romans sagte:

If possible update it or revert back to the previous version and see if that helps.

Did you solve it? ....I use navigraph’s service, always up to date.... next cycle should arrive soon, I will check if it solves the issue then.... in another forum, somebody suggested to add all P3D related folders to the win defender’s whitelist......

• Aerosoft
13 hours ago, Romans said:

The AIRAC is only loaded by an aircraft, on it's own it is just a file on your disk that could never crash the sim. 

Archived