We got a new video from World of Aircraft: Glider Simulator and are asking for some alpha/beta testers! Check this post.

metzgergva

EDDK strange object

I just landed in summer time at the new version of EDDK. A very strange object was shown from far and I found out that I had not disabled "ice on runways" in the options. Just if you wonder....Screen_22.jpg

That looks like problem with the PBR textures to me. What exact P3Dv4 version do you have installed?

This is an issue with the AFCAD or parts of the apron texture not showing correctly. If you look closely, what you see there is the apron and taxiways. Or at least parts of them. I keep seeing it from time to time at high definition sceneries when flying the FSL Airbus (never saw it with any other addon). Others where this happened to me include, in no specific orders, ORBX Edinburgh, FSDT Chicago and Aerosofts EGLL. Not quite sure how to solve it to be honest, when trying to recreate it I have never been able to.

On my system these were all one time occurences.

A mate of mine had an issue like this at MK STUDIOS GCTS ... turnes out he had to update his P3D client to the latest one as it was some kind of PBR problem ...was fixed when he updated