Unable to activate aircraft

So I have ran the installer and given the correct details. Checked with a member of the aerosoft team. The error is the basic “email or code is incorrect” but they are correct. I have an internet connection and the FLEX64 and other FLEX services are running on automatic. 

Please just email me any responses. Thanks! 

• Deputy Sheriffs

A frequent cause of this is trying to manually enter the codes. Have you tried copy/pasting the code from the order page in your shop account, being careful to not include any spaces? Also, check that you're entering the e-mail address that's shown on that page (copy/paste usually works there too, depending on browser). That's another cause of activation errors.

• 2 weeks later...

Same here. AS suggested same as Herman. I have tried any of the AS suggestions, NO LUCK. This is on the newly released A330. Maybe the AS should try our codes/serials  before replying with such suggestions. I have a ticket opened # 34438. Hopefully will get a resolution soon.

Archived