EFB Performance Page Issue

RRVyper

Something strange is happening when changing the payload on the Performance page of the EFB. Setting up the aircraft as empty (0 Fuel/Cargo/Pax) in the CRJ 700 (set to lbs) gives me CG 30.1% MAC. Adding 10 Pax and the CG goes to 52.0% MAC! However, this changes once the Set Payload in Simulator button is pressed. It then shows 5.7% MAC. The green bullseye moves as you alter the load, but does not depict what the numbers are after pressing the button. Sometimes pressing the button a second time yields a different result. Sometimes the Payload shows 0 even with Pax showing. It's very random. Aircraft power OFF or ON does not seem to make a difference.

Randy

exactly the same here. And if one is pressing the set payload "button" twice it writes something else as on first press. Like if it gave you a negaive number or a red one, try pressing again and it will give the right numbers. Happens on all 3 variants, on all 3 flights i did so far. Saw it in streams too, things like this surprise me how they can be overlooked.

• Developer

No, it's because P3D is updating the weights slowly in order to not upset the flight model (P3D's internal flight model, not the CRJ one). Apparently I've been too optimistic regarding the length of time it needs.

Archived