Aerosoft Updater updater not working

tgcbraun

Hello, I have multiple aerosoft products (the latest installed was the CRJ PRO) and I cannot run the AS Updater. I have no Antivirus nor firewall installed and am running the AS Updater with admin privileges, but the thing just remains stuck as seen in the attached picture.

Any recommendations?

Thanks

Please login to display this image.

Yes, multiple times. It always get stuck on 0% or a bit more. Is there some way where I can download a new version of the updater without needing to install a product?

I have just double-checked and the Updater is already included as an exception in Windows Firewall. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

OK, maybe he got a problem when trying to contact the server. When I run the ASUpdater, I currently see only a blank window for about 10 sec, which is not normal.

I have just tried to manually delete the ASUpdater folder and install Cologne-Bonn for P3D v4 and when I launch ASUpdater.exe the loading bar is stuck at around 5%.

Don"t know what else I can do. My internet is pretty good and I do not have similar issues with other updaters for all my sims (P3D, XP11, DCS, etc).

• Deputy Sheriffs
16 minutes ago, tgcbraun said:

and I have been trying for the past days before posting this.

But then it must be something different. The lag I saw today evening started jut now and not days ago.

And btw.: are sure that you do not use a firewall? Would be extremly uncommon.

Ok, that is very weird. As seen in the attached picture, the updater is still not working with my Vodafone Cable Ethernet connection. That happens even when the Windows firewall is turned off.

Nevertheless, I have just tested with a personal hotspot from my Phone in the same computer and it works...

So it seems that my standard cable connection is not working with the updater....

• Deputy Sheriffs
2 hours ago, tgcbraun said:

So it seems that my standard cable connection is not working with the updater....

It seems that for some reason the adress the ASUpdater wants to call is blocked. If the Windows firewall is disabled, then it might be blocked in your router or somewhere between your home and the server.

But this is something where Aersosoft cant do anything.

Archived