FMC input very laggy CRJ Pro

Hello!

I noticed that when I enter data into the FMC it takes a second between the click on a button and the data appearing on the display.

As I am able to run the CRJ PRO in general without any stutter (also other modules like FsLabs and PMDG) I think the cause is in the FMC itself.

It's a little awkward to enter something in the FMS if you have to pause after every click. Lots of skipped letters if I just click them as quickly as I'm used to from the PMDG aircraft I own. Nothing to be done I suppose?

On 27.11.2019 at 00:07, flycln sagte:

It's a little awkward to enter something in the FMS if you have to pause after every click. Lots of skipped letters if I just click them as quickly as I'm used to from the PMDG aircraft I own. Nothing to be done I suppose?

Yes, thats very distracting. 

On 11/26/2019 at 6:26 PM, Hans Hartmann said:

The reason for that is the very slow update rate of the FMC screens. I reduced that as much as possible to improve the overall framerate.... we all just cook with water 😉

I cook with chicken broth, depending on what, it's tastier.

Archived