CRJPRO no charts visible

sam13

Hello Hans,

I own several mega airports whose charts are stored in the NavData per charts. Since I do not have an active subscription, I can open it offline. Now my question and request, you can use this in the CRJ 1000 or I am forced to buy a year round subscription to the charts, although I have the yes through the mega airports.
Best regards

• Deputy Sheriffs
7 minutes ago, Berndie said:

That would be a pity.
So I have to spend 55 euros a year for charts that I own.

No, you only own a small portion and they will be outdated after a while.

• Aerosoft
50 minutes ago, Berndie said:

That would be a pity.
So I have to spend 55 euros a year for charts that I own.

Well it will include thousands more airports... the issue however is simple, it in the licensing, not our decision. 

I can tell you a bit sneaky that you will have options in the new A330, you can add your own PFD files to the EFB there.

On 11/26/2019 at 11:23 AM, Hans Hartmann said:

I found and fixed it. It will be available with the next update (will be announced in this forum but I can't give a date for it yet. But not long)

Just bought the CRJ and have the same problem with maps not showing. Hope you release the update soon. 

7 minutes ago, Witkowsky said:

I cross my fingers for your success in fixing two things with EFB. 
1. Make compatible With Navigraph ( NO CTD) 

2. NDP.CHARTS visible to the pilots.

On 11/26/2019 at 1:46 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

Well it will include thousands more airports... the issue however is simple, it in the licensing, not our decision. 

I can tell you a bit sneaky that you will have options in the new A330, you can add your own PFD files to the EFB there.

You both mean PDF files, yes?

Archived