FMC not reading flightplan legs

Hi all,

I’ve just purchased this magnificent aircraft but have an issue with the saved flightplan that was created with The latest version of Little Navmap. Both the aircraft and Little Navmap have the latest Airac. When I load the flightplan into the FMC, it will show the Departure and Arrival airports but will not show the legs or waypoints in between.

can anyone advise on this?

Thank you in advance.

Fred

I have FSX.SE installed

vor 5 Stunden , Fred Fleuren sagte:

it will show the Departure and Arrival Airports

Is there displayed a distance between both Airports?

Please show some screenshots of the FMS.

Wolfgang

Thanks guys. I will provide files and pictures tomorrow my time.

I will advise that it works with the Airbus Series from Aerosoft.

I also tried the supplied flightplans located in the flightplans folder of the CRJ and the issue is the same.

Kind regards,

Fred

This usually happens because the AIRAC of the aircraft and the Simbrief flight plan do not match. Check which AIRAC are used for this.

If different AIRACs are used, it can happen that in the newer AIRAC a SID or STAR has a new name. Then the CRJ cannot load the flight plan and there is an error message.

Wolfgang

15 hours ago, Hans Hartmann said:

I've never seen a flightplan created by Little NavMap. Can you please attach the flightplan file here, so I can check what's happening?

Greetings Hans,

File attached. I've also notified Alex from LittleNavMap who is also looking into it. I also created a flightplan through the CRJ's FMC and passed it on to Alex.

EGBBEKCH.flp

13 hours ago, Hans Hartmann said:

This flightplan doesn't have a departure runway set. It's required for loading.

Thanks Hans. That is interesting. Aren’t Departure runways added when the flightplan has been loaded? What happens if ATC changes the departure runway?

Very interesting, as I never include a departure runway for none of my addons when creating a flightplan with Simbrief. Not for the AS Airbusses, not for the QW787 or the PMDG NGXu. Never had, actually, and I am pretty sure I also did not for the former version of the CRJ...

vor 13 Stunden , Fred Fleuren sagte:

What happens if ATC changes the departure runway?

Depending on the runway used, the SID to be used also depends.

If the wind direction changes and ATC changes the Rwy you have to select the corresponding SID.
Especially in the EU there are very different routes.

Via METAR and TAF you get the necessary information and if a weather situation is marked as "VRB" and you are not sure which Rwy is "in use", it is worth to have a look at flightradar24.com at the big airports to see how the real guys are doing it.

Wolfgang

1 hour ago, Hoffie3000 said:

Depending on the runway used, the SID to be used also depends.

This is correct for Europe, but in other locations SIDs and STARs are not runway dependent, but are instead dependent on Direction.

Archived