Weird popping noise

Flyer330

21 minutes ago, Flyer330 said:

There is a quiet but very noticeable popping sound about every 3-4 seconds in the VC of the A320 at around 90% thrust. It also seems only come from the left side.

Thanks for the report.

CFM or IAE?

Is it associated with any other sound? 

I've not heard this myself, but I'll look at this tomorrow, once we hear back from you.

2 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Thanks for the report.

CFM or IAE?

Is it associated with any other sound? 

I've not heard this myself, but I'll look at this tomorrow, once we hear back from you.

As far as I know it is only on the CFM models and it seems to just be the engine sound itself, not associated with anything.

1 hour ago, Flyer330 said:

As far as I know it is only on the CFM models and it seems to just be the engine sound itself, not associated with anything.

Does it sound like the attached file?  I've gone through all the CFM sounds with an graphical analyzer and that's the only thing I see.

Short TSS-X.wav

I have tried to reproduce this now 5 times with the CFM, but I am unable to do so.  I also don't see that sound file being triggered in the code.

Would you guys try changing your Windows Audio or Realtek Audio settings to defaut and try again?

Archived