Cheyenne X Purchase

LarryRF

Is anyone having trouble getting their discount for the Cheyenne X. I try to put in my CD key for the FS2004 Cheyenne, but it kicks back as a bad key? Do I need to register it or something?

thanks, Larry

Hi,

Sorry for this question but in the system requirements, it's noted for FSX SP2. Like i dont want to use for the moment the FSX SP2 for several addons compatibility problems, can i install the Cheyenne on my FSX SP1 install ?

Thanks, Pierre

Yep... knocked back my serial number too. Sent a request to support this afternoon but obviously too late since it's Christmas Eve. Shame this won't get sorted for a couple of days as I was looking forward to using the Cheyenne again (and I guess we'll miss out on the 10% Christmas offer as well!).

Hello Folks

For the CD version have you registered your product in the FAQs/Updates section of www.aerosoft.com

When you get the log in page for the FAQS section theres a box on the left where you can get to the product registration area.

Try registering then applying for the discount.