Separate forum for the CRJ Pro?

Alan_A

Wondering if at some point, the CRJ Pro could get its own forum, similar to the Airbus Pro series.  Have been trying to gather information about the new version and it's a little challenging to navigate through discussions of the earlier CRJ.  This isn't essential and I'm sure you guys are busy with other launch-day stuff, but it'd be nice if you could consider such a move in future.  Thanks!  The Pro looks great, BTW - eager to learn more about it.

Just now, Alan_A said:

Speaking of which...

@DaveCT2003, your reply to this user links back to the forum he already posted in - which is this one.

If there is already a separate forum for the CRJ Pro, can you let us know where it is?

Yeah, my bad.  Too many forum screens open!  He posted in the correct forum, which is for the CRJ Pro Support.  So... double bogey.

No problem - I'm having that kind of day myself.

I'm sure this forum will get more current as posts about the Pro version pile up - at minimum it might make sense to relocate some of the stickies, though - some of them are a couple of years old.

30 minutes ago, Alan_A said:

No problem - I'm having that kind of day myself.

I'm sure this forum will get more current as posts about the Pro version pile up - at minimum it might make sense to relocate some of the stickies, though - some of them are a couple of years old.

I know right?  The working guys in the US are just about to get home and start logging in!

Archived