Repaint to dds with nvidia dds plugin

jugobetrugo10

58 minutes ago, jugobetrugo10 said:

Ok but where i will find the box in photoshop when open nvidia dds plugin?

Here you go. What version of Photoshop and DDS plugin are you using? This was with CS6 (Windows).

Please login to display this image.

Adam.

27 minutes ago, jugobetrugo10 said:

Ok thank you , i will try it but if i will not get it run  can  i send you the psd data ?

Sure. Upload it to DropBox (or similar) then PM me the link. BTW - you didn't answer my question(s) about PS and plugin versions <?>.

Adam.

P.S. In case you're not even getting the DDS plugin screen - it appears when you try to save the file as a DDS file.

At the moment i dont now what plugin i use but it seems to be the same like yours . PS version is the actual i think 2020 . 

Is there anything else I need to set in the Nvidia plug in window?

do you speak german or english only?

I'm sorry - I'm afraid I've forgotten 99% of the German I learned at school :(

I think if you set the plugin as you see it in the screenshot, you should be OK. All the other values you might get if you click on the various/other boxes can be left as they are (default).

There are plenty of saving/DDS help videos around on YouTube - try Googling around a bit (it's what I did!).

Best of luck!

Adam.

Archived