crj pro and navigraph charts

25 minutes ago, hbzug said:

I'm not quite sure about the precise subject here, but I guess my problem fits in. Using P3DV4.5 on Windows 10. I can load Navigraph charts to the flight bag screeen at the departure airport, but trying to load arrival airport charts during the flight the sim first freezed and then crashed on both of my first flights with the new CRJ-900.

I'm also using the Navigraph app on an iPad, so I can do without charts in the airplane. But it would be nice if it worked ...

This I still have not experienced him, because I am trying that he can load the letters LIDO, impossible thing (I have opened a thread letters CRJ and NAVIGRAPH) in the I expose the problems, reason why I still have not made any flight with CRJ1000.... the manual of step by step they have communicated to me that they will solve it foreseen in next updates, it speaks of EFB but with the previous version of the CRJ 700/900 X

ok  i try`d it ll so far. the refences in the forum the error code via google uninstalling the crj and reinstall in different folder.

the crash stays. till now i`m not shure if the connection with navi works because of the crash

so far I try`d everythiing.

follow the forum answers

google the error and follow the answers

uninstall the crj

and reinstall different map

I`m not shure if the navi connection works because of the crash.

A friend had the same crash after changing  charts and she  deleted the crj and add it in a different folder and the crash was over.

its very frustating ( for me) but install the update but stil ctd .

uninstall remove all crj maps that where left .

removed p3d4  config and shaders .

restart instal crj and patch but still ctd.

firewall off.

it is not that I`m without charts I have them running on a tablet but morethe frustation that I

ok I followed a sugestions and patches made here and via navigraph support.

And what I have found about this error in google search.

until now no luck as soon as I pass the 2 conformation screens p3d4 ( the latest) shuts down.

All the maps are shared  and its the only progamm one that causes this trouble.

I have/use  hifi AS , projectfly , LRM , and several simelite solutions progams and little navmap.

non of these progamms are on when starting the crj the only prog thats on is navigraphs simlink

And its not that I`m blaming aerosoft or navigraph no I`m very happy with the support.

Friends  with flightsim have no trouble at all , I realy think its an institution on my  pc.

so I keep using the crj Ipad to setup for the flights and use charts on my tablet .

regards

wil

On 12/10/2019 at 11:16 AM, mopperle said:

@wildeboerPlease tell me which of your 2 account you want to use for the future: "wildeboer" or wil de boer"? Double accounts are not allowed. I will then close one of them.

wildeboer

regards

wil de boer

Vatsim new online client Swift uses the same webadres 127.0.0.1 with different port and causes noproblems at all.

I have uninstalled swift but it did`nt solve the problem . Still ctd after confirming the connection.
It is beyond my knowledge why swift uses the same webadress with different port number has no problem to connect .

regards
wil de boer

• 2 weeks later...

I was curious if this issue was ever resolved. After installing the most recent CRJ update, I tried to start charts but get a message that says : (Navigraph Charts Error (init). Address: http://127.0.0.1:78980 is already in use). The sim does not crash or anything like that, I just can load charts. I do have Navigraph charts loaded on my computer and verified that it does work properly. In addition, charts on my ipad works as well. Is there a conflict between the charts app and the CRJ implementation? 

47 minutes ago, Hans Hartmann said:

No, charts app and CRJ work side by side without any problem.

Do you have some program where you could check what else uses port 7890?

He could try the freeware TCP View, free, really easy to use.

• 2 weeks later...

I am still having this issue with the Navigraph CTD. The sim doesn't crash when I first load the charts, but when I go back later and look at the charts for the arrival airport I always get a CTD. There is also some stuttering with the charts section as well. Regarding the protected folder issue that was listed above, I have since followed that advice and reinstalled p3d and the CRJ in the base "C" Folder.

• 7 months later...

its a long time ago and already give up a solution. But!!!

After  a whole new install p3d4 and all addons  I upgrade my airbus license to p3d4 prof .

Installing the airbus and learning how its working ( after a decade Boeings) I discovers that the ipad in the airbus works with navigraph.

So curios if that means  if the crj also works now with the navigraph and YES !!

Only one thing remains the light ,only with the charts, is so bright or the txt is so vague that i have to set the ipad in night modes  to read it.

and that both  the CRJ and Airbus .

I don`t know why it refuses to work before the reinstall the W10 settings are not changed.

regards

wil

Archived