crj pro and navigraph charts

• Developer

Then it doesn't get a response from the Navigraph server. Looking at your browser, it seems that it's not a problem with the CRJ itself - but it was probably waiting for a response all the time. I'm going to check if I can add some timeout, so it doesn't wait forever.

Does the Navigraph charts app work on your system?

vor 12 Stunden , jaju_miner sagte:

I also had this problem so i closed the window and it works. just for you information after view testflight i had a cod because i pressed at the EFB on charts. and byeeee P3DV4

Different issue. And it's CTD, a cod is a fish. 😉

5 hours ago, Hans Hartmann said:

Then it doesn't get a response from the Navigraph server. Looking at your browser, it seems that it's not a problem with the CRJ itself - but it was probably waiting for a response all the time. I'm going to check if I can add some timeout, so it doesn't wait forever.

Does the Navigraph charts app work on your system?

Different issue. And it's CTD, a cod is a fish. 😉

yes the navi app is working using already for a long time , never had problems with the app. and also simlink  for showing the charts on tablet

• Developer
vor 4 Stunden , wildeboer sagte:

yes the navi app is working using already for a long time , never had problems with the app. and also simlink  for showing the charts on tablet

I meant jaju_miner. This thread is ONLY about the problem he posted. I'm going to ignore anything that is not related.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Did you clear your browser cache before trying again?

What AV software /firewal are you using?

Maybe it is a browser problem. Install a different browser (chrome or Firefox), make this browser the default browser and try again.

should i uninstall the previous version crj ???? I`m 1 step further start the ipad and charts .redirected to 127.0.0.1:7890 and navigraph username and password is asking .doing so it stil the same no connection

I also did that fron edge to chrome

windowsn defender

• Developer

I have simlink installed as well. No issues at all. We had those crashes on airports/charts selection (the fix for that is currently being tested) but no other issues were reported.

I have Richard from Navigraph on Skype. I'll show him your screenshots and ask him if he has any idea.

• Developer

OK. I got a response from Navigraph and they suggest to try the following:

1. Try to change default browser to Chrome or Firefox instead. If that helps it might be an option in IE11 that blocks the app from accessing 127.0.0.1 which is called "Enhanced Protected Mode". It can be ticked off in this dialogue https://i.stack.imgur.com/P5KLV.png.

Another thing he suggested is, to try and run P3D as admin (this should be done anyway). Especially if you have an older Windows version.

Can you please try this and let me know if it helps?

p3d4 is always started in admin rights.I have changed the browser from edge to chrome .

I work wit W10 64 bit and the option IE11 was not enabled .

I wil try tomorrow to change from chrome to firefox .

Now when I start  ipad/charts popup navigraph with username and  password I gave it in and the whole sim shuts down

using window network diag . It says

Thee remote device  or  ressource won`t aceept the connection .   Detected

Please login to display this image.

I'm not quite sure about the precise subject here, but I guess my problem fits in. Using P3DV4.5 on Windows 10. I can load Navigraph charts to the flight bag screeen at the departure airport, but trying to load arrival airport charts during the flight the sim first freezed and then crashed on both of my first flights with the new CRJ-900.

I'm also using the Navigraph app on an iPad, so I can do without charts in the airplane. But it would be nice if it worked ...

• Developer

This thread is about a special case that only Wildeboer has so far. We (Wildeboer himself, Navigraph, Aerosoft Support and myself) are trying to figure out what the reason is, so we can help him to get it to work.

The crash issue is something else, but it is known and being worked on. I just received some new code from Navigraph which might help there too.

Archived