CRJPro help

ega

I am really enjoying the brand new CRJ Pro! 

Two questions: 

1. It is possible to hide the yoke?

2. On the tutorial flight there is a morse code likely from a NAV1 or NAV2 source. How can I silence it? Didn´t find the  switches...

Also, please note that for those with the PRO version only, the aircraft  on the tutorial requires to be changed because it is the "CRJ700ER American Eagle N508AE" that is no longer available on the aircraft list - it should be "CRJ700 Pro American Eagle N508AE NC".

Thanks

Ega

• Developer

No, the yoke isn't hidden via the EFB. That's done by clicking the black plaque above the MFD:

Please login to display this image.

And you can silence the morse code using the volume knobs on the audio panels:

>>>No, the yoke isn't hidden via the EFB. That's done by clicking the black plaque above the MFD:

Yes, that´s it. Thanks!

>>>>>And you can silence the morse code using the volume knobs on the audio panels:

Aren´t they all off ( please see attached screenshot)? 

Many thanks and congratulations for this fine job.

Ega

>>>those switches are on in the saved tutorial flight. I fixed the file.

That file is OK as far as the morse codes are concerned. Thanks! 

I am having problems with EZCA3 - it seems the camera zooms are not saved. Will check further though. Is anyone having  issues with EZCA?

Ega

Tutorial problem.  Loading up the pro AC per the tutorial gives this.....  Slightly out of limits'  Bad CG % from somewhere and 49% MAC should not be green

Archived