We got a new video from World of Aircraft: Glider Simulator and are asking for some alpha/beta testers! Check this post.

Jakob4407

Install Path could not be found

When trying to download both the LHR and FRA sceneries at the end of the installment it says "P3D V4 Install Path Could Not Be Found. The sceneries does not install, what should I do now? 

Screenshot (21).png

And you have P3Dv4 installed? If so, in which folder? And which folder did you choose to install London and frankfurt?

P3D v¤ is installed in Windows (C:)/Programfiles/Lockheed Martin/Prepar3D V4

And the folder I choose to install it In is the Documents/Aerosoft but then I also tried to install it in Windows (C:)/Programfiles/Lockheed Martin/Prepar3D V4/aerosoft but still got the same issue 

The error indicates P3D is not correctly installed. As you can see the registry thinks it in \games\. Most likely it has been manually moved after installing.

Yes, uninstall everything, all addons and p3d by using their uninstaller, delete all remaining folders and install everything from scratch and do not manually move/change files.

You might ask Lockheed if they can tell you what reg keys to edit to make the location fit the actual place.

I have had P3D V4 with those two addons for a long time and did not have any problem with it, and now when trying to edit the scenery in the config and it doesn't work. Should I still reinstall the whole simulator?

I can't answer that for you. Clearly either your registry or the install location is wrong.