EDDK Update to 1.0.6

contractpilot

• Deputy Sheriffs

All updates are made available to all the other shops the moment they are available from the Aerosoft shop. 

So it depends on the other shops, when an update becomes available there. Aerosoft had no further influence on that. 

This has absolutely nothing to do with commercial interest. 

Regarding the updater: this update is available through a new installer only. 

• Aerosoft

As Tom said, there is no commercial aspect behind this. Normally the file is made available to all shops at the same time.  Could be it's just because it is weekend or that something was abnormal about this update. I am sure it will be solved tomorrow.

I uninstalled the old EDDK version in order to install the new version 1.060 and now no jetways working and some missing.

Should I run the new installer over the old one? Before I had working jetways.

Please login to display this image.

the gate on the far left (B10)  has no jetway bus just a staircase (as half of the D-gates have none either,) the broken jetway is caused by the CRJ being too far away from the gate so the jetway is "overstretched"

This position is usually used by A319 or bigger and the the jetway is ok (with my installation)

OK, found a file AS_EDDK-SODE-JETWAYS.zip and followed instructions the same as I did with the previous version. Before I had working jetways and now with version 1.060 and placed the SODE file in Library configuration of AES EDDK still non working jetways. GSX says "No Jetway Here". SODE rebuilt jetways I can see them blinks so SODE knows the jetways and GSX doesn't see the jetway. Am I missing something?

Archived