Mega Airport Oslo V2.0 still loading default

UponAvalanche

Hi all,

I have been stuck on this one for a while now and after trawling through the internet and several forums I've not found anything specific to my issue.

Essentially, I have installed Mega Airport Oslo V2.0 from new and it's loading along with the default ENGM scenery and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to stop the default from loading. I have also tried uninstalling, restarting and reinstalling the scenery, with the same issue still being present, as well as deleting the scenery.cfg to allow P3D to generate a new one and still no success.

I have attached a screenshot of my issue. You can clearly see two towers, two terminals inside one another, two sets of apron lights, etc.

Please login to display this image.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Just now, mopperle said:

FSX? please show us a screenshot so that we can see where the scenery sits.

Hi, It's P3D. I have since found the culprit.

Part of my FTX Norway (EU Norway) includes an upgraded ENGM which I cannot still figure out how to disable. I disabled the 'EU Norway' addon in the Add-Ons list in P3D and the problem was solved, but now I don't get the rest of the entire FTX Norway product so trying to find a way to disable just ENGM inside it. The control panel for it doesn't have the option either.

Are you sure one of the following isn't affecting you sim?

1. You have in the past had a payware or freeware airport, or an AFCAD for ENGM installed?

2. Do you run a program like MyTraffic, which installs an AFCAD for the airport?

3. It's possible, though very unlikely that your scenery priorities are wrong.

As you'll see from my screen shot, it's nothing to do with our scenery as it's working perfectly fine on my system (with the exception of missing item noted by the Red X).

3 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Are you sure one of the following isn't affecting you sim?

1. You have in the past had a payware or freeware airport, or an AFCAD for ENGM installed?

2. Do you run a program like MyTraffic, which installs an AFCAD for the airport?

3. It's possible, though very unlikely that your scenery priorities are wrong.

As you'll see from my screen shot, it's nothing to do with our scenery as it's working perfectly fine on my system (with the exception of missing item noted by the Red X).

Hi Dave, thanks for the reply. 

1) Nope.

2) Nope.

3) I've gone into FTX Central and changed the ORBX insertion point to AFTER Mega Airport Oslo seeing as I have now figured out it's FTX Norway injecting an 'updated ENGM' airport. HOWEVER, if I load them after Mega Airport Oslo, the problem of two airports loading is fixed but elevation is all wrong and everything is all over the place. Terminal is in the ground, gates are way above ground and aircraft is above ground. Ground textures are floating and all sorts. If I revert it back to loading BEFORE Mega Airport Oslo, elevation problem is solved but then I have double airports again just like square 1...

1 minute ago, UponAvalanche said:

HOWEVER, if I load them after Mega Airport Oslo, the problem of two airports loading is fixed but elevation is all wrong and everything is all over the place. Terminal is in the ground, gates are way above ground and aircraft is above ground. Ground textures are floating and all sorts.

Could that be an ORBX Vector Airport Elevation issue?

If you haven't, and just to be sure, I'd try running Simple Airport Scanner.

Ah, just saw your other post... so if it's a conflict with ORNX products (which is sounds like) then maybe reach out to them?

10 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Could that be an ORBX Vector Airport Elevation issue?

You sir, just may be a genius. I've ran the elevation tool in ORBX Vector, as well as changed the ORBX insertion order to underneath my addon sceneries and i'm currently slewing around ENGM observing a perfect airport with no doubling up issues (fingers crossed). Just going to quickly check some other airports and regions (such as some in england) to ensure the insertion order hasn't screwed anything else up.

Thank you @DaveCT2003

49 minutes ago, UponAvalanche said:

You sir, just may be a genius. I've ran the elevation tool in ORBX Vector, as well as changed the ORBX insertion order to underneath my addon sceneries and i'm currently slewing around ENGM observing a perfect airport with no doubling up issues (fingers crossed). Just going to quickly check some other airports and regions (such as some in england) to ensure the insertion order hasn't screwed anything else up.

Thank you @DaveCT2003

I'm happy you have it resolved!

Best wishes my friend.

Archived