Release: AES 1.93 (a biggie)

• Aerosoft

A very good morning to the good folks who own AES (and those who are so foolish not to have seen it). As winter sets in AES needed an update with snow and ice removal vehicles don't you think? Oliver certainly did and those are now in version 1.93. Check out the images (made by our good friend Herr Duda)

This is what you know:

aes_deice01.jpg

but not this!:

aes_deice02.jpg

aes_deice03.jpg

aes_deice04.jpg

aes_deice05.jpg

aes_deice06.jpg

aes_deice07.jpg

aes_deice08.jpg

And this backwards push-in?

aes_pushin01.jpg

aes_pushin02.jpg

aes_pushin03.jpg

aes_pushin04.jpg

aes_pushin05.jpg

aes_pushin06.jpg

aes_pushin07.jpg

aes_pushin08.jpg

Out now, get it while it is hot.

Team AES,

You've overdone yourself again. And this is my own Christmas present. I'm crying an wetting myself. New procedures for parking, de-icing, Italian airports from ISD en lots more. I don't believe it. Just downloaded it and have to install it, but the pictures speak for themselves. One word, WOW :D:o :shock: :? 8) !

How does the de-icing procedure work? Is it automatic or initiated by a ctrl-shft-w command? Is it after pushback and do you get asked to shutdown engines etc... Nevermind, I am watching it now :) Too Cool to be in the PMDG or LVL-D with wingviews and watch it from the VC!!!

Sorry for the barrage of questions. Happy Holidays everyone and to Mathjis and Oliver a heartfelt thank you!

Happy and a Healthy holidays,

-Paul

Oliver, thanks so much!

The latest AES is just gorgeous.

I have just finished my checkflight Linate-Zurich-Tessera. What pleasure!

FreeZ_75.jpg

By the way, FreeZ v05 is one of the best freeware sceneries I've ever seen.

Best regards,

Rafal

:D Very thank you for the new AES ... some time I request you for add the de icing car .... and now you are make it !

Very thank :D:D:D:D

Now ... just work on the good fog effet for de-icing and one option parametre for take the truck on good place next to the aircraft ... :roll:

• Developer
Where do I download it?

In the AES page there's still the 1.92a.

The aircraft settings and airport activated will remain from the previous version?

Hi,

Something happens to the Page, here the correct link:

http://www.aerosoft2.de/downloads/aes/AES-...rtPack-V193.zip

When you just run the installer without deinstall or delete the old version, all settings will keep active as before.

Love it! Happy New Year!

Not to many airports have the back in parking, correct?

What's the airport in you screens mathjis?

Could you write a list of airports in AES that have this special procedure?

Ciao and happy new year!

Wonderful job for the AES team. This by far has been the greatest add-on for FS9 and will continue to reign in the coming years.

Some may have given this suggestion, but I was thinking if maybe the AES team would consider making a cargo version and also those for turboprops. Most of these aircrafts have their cargo doors on the left side of the aircraft, and the current AES doesn't support loading/unloading cargo from the left side.

Thanks!

• Developer
Wonderful job for the AES team. This by far has been the greatest add-on for FS9 and will continue to reign in the coming years.

Some may have given this suggestion, but I was thinking if maybe the AES team would consider making a cargo version and also those for turboprops. Most of these aircrafts have their cargo doors on the left side of the aircraft, and the current AES doesn't support loading/unloading cargo from the left side.

Thanks!

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback.

To your suggestions: Yes, with the Version 2.0 we plan a complete new set of aircraft parameters, which makes it possible to configure the aircraft more detailed, so that we then are able to add in the following Versions 2.x more features for different aircraft types.

But the development of this complex parameters is very complex, so I need more time then expacted.

Thank you for the fast reply Oliver. I really can't wait for the version 2.0 of AES :lol:

Another question, do you plan to make AES work with airports from Overland and BluePrint Simulations in the near future?

Thanks!

• Developer
Thank you for the fast reply Oliver. I really can't wait for the version 2.0 of AES :lol:

Another question, do you plan to make AES work with airports from Overland and BluePrint Simulations in the near future?

Thanks!

BluePrint no, I don't like this "standard" Design (ImagineSim is also based on a more or less standard design, but much better used).

Overland is maybe a option, I don't ask them, because I expact a problem with there own "groundstuff" enhancments, but we will see. Maybe it can help, when customers of there airports ask them to give the developers more attention for AES.

Hey everyone,

Looks lovely, AES, i am going to download coming week.

But i have a question about AES.

I have the Aerosoft Londen Heathrow 2008 and the Aerosoft Mega Airport Frankfurt. When arriving at the gate of one of airports i want the Automatic Docking System. Is this only available when having AES or is there a special button for this.

Of what i have seen about the new version of AES, i am going to equip all of my airports with this. Just lovely, good work. :D

Regards

Swayze

(Belgium)

Really another super job, Oliver, wow !!!

Now I don't know exactly what you will put in the box for version 2.0, and I don't even wanna know ... it'll be a suprise.

I hope, though, that you'll provide a way to allow "localized" textures, since I saw that some people already started repainting trucks, marshallers, airstairs ... even the side walls of those moving fingers with advertisements !!!

And - I guess - another great improvement (with probably a reasonable effort in terms of coding) would be that of "localized" pushback dialogues, to host custom sound files with (french, german, spanish, italian, etc.) accented english from those ground crew ...

Can you think of it ?

Thanks and regards,

Eugenio, Italy.

(Aerosoft's FlightDeck Companion Live Cockpit Development Team)

• 1 month later...

Quick AES question about Denver. While ImagineSim's scenery doesn't include the dual jetways Denver now has in place...could it be possible for there to be an AES update to Denver that includes the dual jetways in the B and A concourses? Would have to have a dual jetway dock with my 777.

Thanks!

• Developer
Quick AES question about Denver. While ImagineSim's scenery doesn't include the dual jetways Denver now has in place...could it be possible for there to be an AES update to Denver that includes the dual jetways in the B and A concourses? Would have to have a dual jetway dock with my 777.

Thanks!

Hi,

I have no infos, where and how this jetways are placed in KDEN.

Here's an overhead image of Denver of Concourse A and B (from Google Maps and DigitalGlobe):

67826684hp5.png

There are dual jetways at B34, B36, B38, and B42 (for United Airlines, mainly 777s and the occasional 747). Also, United has some dual jetways (over the wing) on the west side of Concourse B, but because one collapsed last year they are under review for decommissioning. A39 and A41 also should be dual jetways for British Airways, Mexicana, Air Canada, and Lufthansa (mainly for A340s and 777s). You can use Google Maps to zoom in on the dual jetways for exact positioning. I can also see if I can contact some of my friends at United Airlines to get an exact list. It would be absolutely fantastic to see these updated.