load A320 and p3d quit

Terblanche

I've only updated to p3d4.5.1 now because of a handful of reasons. Everything works 100% except when I load any aerosoft airbus (A318/19/20/21) then the sim quits with a ntdll.dll crash in the event log. I've uninstalled the P3DV4_V1250 version and reinstalled and restarted computer but still the same issue. Every other aircraft loads without hazzle. Windows is updated. Nvidia drivers are updated. Aerosoft is updated.

Any suggestion and/or recommendation how to fix it ...?

Hartstikke dank.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Update the Airbus via the ASUpdater to the latest version 1.2.5.3. You MS Visual C++ libraries are also all (2005-2019) installed and up to date?

You might also do the following:

- delete the shader cache

- delete the prepar3d.cfg to start we a fresh one.

- do you have RAAS pro installed? if so diable it

4 hours ago, mopperle said:

Ah yes, sorry, forgot the 1.2.5.3 in an internal build.

Does that mean it's on its way ... ?

or can I change something, somewhere to be able to fly A320s in P3D4.5.1 ...?

• Deputy Sheriffs

I could fly it even with 1.2.5.2 and P3Dv4.5 HF2. We know that sometimes a update of P3D can fail for whatever reason.

So maybe you should try my suggestions above or consider a fresh install of p3D.

Just now, mopperle said:

So maybe you should try ma suggestions above or consider a fres install of p3D.

I've tried that already but will do it again. Maybe do a complete reinstall of the Airbus A318/19/20/21 and then update to 1.2.5.2 before launching P3D and see if it works.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled ... without RAAS

Still didn't work. Then discover that the RAAS inscription was still in the dll.xml probably inserted by PMDG which by the way works with their B777 and B744/8

Now the A318/19/20/21 works but unfortunately the RAAS was now also killed for the Boeing family.

If you want RAAS when you fly Boeing you could create two .BAT files named in example Airbus.bat and Boeing.bat in order to exclude/include the dll.xml without/with RAAS and then it launch P3d.

Archived