A future with Navdata Pro

DragoB

Hi all,

I have been using navigrafs subscription for the FMS data due to it being required when using simbrief but their newest move to up the freaking price 3 times is a no go for me and I assume many as well. As many people utilize simbrief as their flight planning software have you guys considered offering support for it? I know that the creator of simbrief has approached you but according to him there was no contact from your side. 

Basically, I would like to know the prognosis of that happening (as I might have to settle and buy that expensive nav subscription which I currently do not want but may be forced to due to simbrief.

Best regards

26 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Supporting simBrief is very high on our list...

Lovely! Could you please reply to the creator of simbrief as he is kinda puzzled why you lads went silent. Any news regarding a possible ETA? My subscription is ending in late march for navigraf and I wonder if the supporting feature might be there at that time?
You can reply to him in this thread
https://www.simbrief.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=917&start=10#p6588

Archived