Madeira X Evolution installation

fredmaro

Hi,

after installing Madeira X Ev. in an unmodified(!) prepar3.4 I find my planes somewhere downtown in an environment, that has nothing to do with Madeira.

Unfortunately I do not have the time to study pages of possible solutions or/and dig into the heart of my pc system.

This program should be as easily installed as other aerosoft sceneries. Obviously it`s not.

So - before I return the CD to Aerosoft and never buy from them ...

Somebody has a hint, why I don`t get Madeira running?

Thank you.

Fred

• Aerosoft

Hi Fred,

firstly, I don't see any legitimate reason as to why you would start your request for support by immediately threatening other people you do not know, working at this company. So, please keep a certain standard of communication as if it were face-to-face.

Secondly, in order to be of any help, support needs way more information about what you are seeing in your sim. Simply stating that you find your "...planes somewhere downtown in an environment, that has nothing to do with Madeira." certainly won't suffice. What exactly are you seeing? Having some screenshots would also be helpful.

• Deputy Sheriffs

In this Post are all conflicts listed that could cause problems:

https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/120871-madeira-mesh-mega-topic/&do=findComment&comment=804438

Check them carefully one by one. It’s important to have all that files deactivated.

Normally the installer should handle the standard conflicts. But sometimes it doesn’t.

Which version has your CD? Current version is 1.05a. If you don’t have that version, I recommend to download the current installer.

• 5 months later...

Good Morning,

Madeira is one of the most challenging airport and is there a chance we will see an update for P3D v5 ?

Thank you

• Deputy Sheriffs
7 minutes ago, Pao13 said:

Good Morning,

Madeira is one of the most challenging airport and is there a chance we will see an update for P3D v5 ?

Thank you

Most likely not so fast.

I haven’t tested it myself yet, but with all the required file deactivations it should also work in v5, just deactivate all default Madeira files like for v4.

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, Pao13 said:

Thank you. It actually works but I have floating houses in the air..... maybe Orbx HD Buildings ?

Floating houses was alwaysa problem...some dev explained it sometimes that some more or less FSX bug that need some workaround...has to do how things are loaded by sim.

38 minutes ago, masterhawk said:

Floating houses was alwaysa problem...some dev explained it sometimes that some more or less FSX bug that need some workaround...has to do how things are loaded by sim.

But did not have any issues in P3D v4.5...

Archived