Please put your post in the correct forum.
Today we had to move over 150 posts manually.  We do feel the forum structure is logical and the section names are clear. As redirecting posts pollute the forum a lot we will not add them anymore. So if you are unable to find your post, look for it in the most logical forum section.

Fabi9401

Airbus Pro V1.2.4.0 working on P3D V4.5.X

I just wanted to know if V1.2.4.0 of the Airbus Pro is working with the latest version of P3D (V4.5.X) since I´d like to update P3D (in preparation for the A330) and have no issues with this version of the Airbus.

Thanks in advance!

6 hours ago, Fabi9401 said:

I just wanted to know if V1.2.4.0 of the Airbus Pro is working with the latest version of P3D (V4.5.X) since I´d like to update P3D (in preparation for the A330) and have no issues with this version of the Airbus.

Thanks in advance!

I just wanted to make sure  you were aware there are updates available for both the A318/A319 and the A320/A321.  To get the updates, run the AS Updater as Administrator, select the Configuration button and enable Experimental Updates, and then select the product (aircraft) and apply the update.

The latest experimental versions are very stable and contain some really excellent changes.

Best wishes!

vor 34 Minuten, DaveCT2003 sagte:

I just wanted to make sure  you were aware there are updates available for both the A318/A319 and the A320/A321.  To get the updates, run the AS Updater as Administrator, select the Configuration button and enable Experimental Updates, and then select the product (aircraft) and apply the update.

The latest experimental versions are very stable and contain some really excellent changes.

Best wishes!

Thank you for your help! I´m aware of the avail. updates. I guess I try them after completing the update of P3D to V4.5.