New releases: Geneva professional and OnAir: Airline Manager

hougardy

Geneva Mega Airports P3dV4

Some gates with no buildings? I have SODE 1.65 installed.

Help appreciated.

Peter Hougardy

2019-11-13 (1).png

2019-11-13.png

I can further add that for some reason Raiffeisen (bank) jetways are added (stand-alone) - no idea how they get added. I checked ORBX but no LSGG BGL files.

I tried playing with the config tool but the Raiffeisen jetways are not removed?? Very Strange. Is it SODE?

Peter Hougardy 

2019-11-13 (5).png

Please try the suggestions in this post and let us know the results. Do read all the way down in the attached post:

These jetways seems to be GSX jetways? Are you using GSX level 2 perhaps? And did you have installed the FSDT version of LSGG first?

I did re-download the installer and re-installed, but still Raiffeisen jetways 31 and 41 (left and right in the picture).

I do have GSX 2 but not FSDT LSGG. Latest update for GSX 2 and P3DV4.5H2 installed. Other Mega sceneries are fine. No clue how to procede?? Thanks, Peter

2019-11-14.thumb.png.2c2ede76496ab10063c6ccc0b792956b.png

With the installed XML ZIP file from Mathijs: no change. When I check the config tool both the Static Airplanes and SODE Airways options do not accept a tick.......?? After saving the tool, says saved, but when reopenend no ticks!

Peter Hougardy

When i look at your picture than i think the jetways are typical GSX jetways with Raiffeisen banners.

You must look which Afcad GSX is reading.

Look at GSX menu: Customize this parking position and look at the top which Afcad is used.

It must be the Aerosoft Afcad, when it's another one than you must disable it.

Ad

• Like 1

Ad,

In the GSX menu all parking positions are linked to Aerosoft SODE bgl's (see attached). However gate 35 has only a half jetway? and like 36 is not listed?

Thanks for your help!

Peter

798730192_2019-11-15(1).thumb.png.65ac6a5e4a4231ae4395f1fb34b4245b.png2019-11-15.thumb.png.c289e9de55c4c923eada85f2f503baec.png

Ad,

Strange is that I cannot tick the SODE box in the tool - after saving its gone again.....

Peter

On 11/15/2019 at 3:50 PM, hougardy said:

Ad,

Strange is that I cannot tick the SODE box in the tool - after saving its gone again.....

Peter

Yes the tool is buggy.

On 11/13/2019 at 9:54 PM, hougardy said:

I can further add that for some reason Raiffeisen (bank) jetways are added (stand-alone) - no idea how they get added. I checked ORBX but no LSGG BGL files.

I tried playing with the config tool but the Raiffeisen jetways are not removed?? Very Strange. Is it SODE?

Peter Hougardy 

2019-11-13 (5).png

I see exactly the same. Deactivating GSX didnt solve it. No idea where they are coming from. But we are discusing all these issue internally already.