Geneva Mega Airports P3dV4

hougardy

I can further add that for some reason Raiffeisen (bank) jetways are added (stand-alone) - no idea how they get added. I checked ORBX but no LSGG BGL files.

I tried playing with the config tool but the Raiffeisen jetways are not removed?? Very Strange. Is it SODE?

Peter Hougardy 

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please try the suggestions in this post and let us know the results. Do read all the way down in the attached post:

I did re-download the installer and re-installed, but still Raiffeisen jetways 31 and 41 (left and right in the picture).

I do have GSX 2 but not FSDT LSGG. Latest update for GSX 2 and P3DV4.5H2 installed. Other Mega sceneries are fine. No clue how to procede?? Thanks, Peter

With the installed XML ZIP file from Mathijs: no change. When I check the config tool both the Static Airplanes and SODE Airways options do not accept a tick.......?? After saving the tool, says saved, but when reopenend no ticks!

Peter Hougardy

When i look at your picture than i think the jetways are typical GSX jetways with Raiffeisen banners.

You must look which Afcad GSX is reading.

Look at GSX menu: Customize this parking position and look at the top which Afcad is used.

It must be the Aerosoft Afcad, when it's another one than you must disable it.

Ad

Ad,

In the GSX menu all parking positions are linked to Aerosoft SODE bgl's (see attached). However gate 35 has only a half jetway? and like 36 is not listed?

Thanks for your help!

Peter

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 11/15/2019 at 3:50 PM, hougardy said:

Ad,

Strange is that I cannot tick the SODE box in the tool - after saving its gone again.....

Peter

Yes the tool is buggy.

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 11/13/2019 at 9:54 PM, hougardy said:

I can further add that for some reason Raiffeisen (bank) jetways are added (stand-alone) - no idea how they get added. I checked ORBX but no LSGG BGL files.

I tried playing with the config tool but the Raiffeisen jetways are not removed?? Very Strange. Is it SODE?

Peter Hougardy 

I see exactly the same. Deactivating GSX didnt solve it. No idea where they are coming from. But we are discusing all these issue internally already.

Archived