Key commands for turn knob in AP?

hmslion

I've looked high and low for documentation for the p3d v4 version of this lovely bird.  I can't find anything.  IN my doucuments/aerosoft folder is just the updater.  I'm looking for a list of custom key commands - specifically the turn knob on the AP panel.  Since the 2.1 version is not showing the trim knob and indicator working - I've gone back. I'd like to be able to assign left and right to key commands.  Can someone tell me what they are?

Thanks!

Colin Ware

Denver

• Developer

There should be a documents folder in the Aerosoft DC-8 folder where the aircraft is installed on your drive. There are various documents there including the manual.  But there is no key command for the turn knob.  Use the wheel on your mouse for that.  There is a pop-up auto pilot panel now, so it's easy to do without having to look down to the pedestal. 

What trim knob are you referring to?  The rudder and aileron trim knobs are turned using the mouse wheel only.  A lot of the rotary controls are mouse wheel only. 

There is no mouse control for the trim handles.  You need to use a key or joystick button.  The mouse rectangle is there only for the tool tip to show the amount of trim because the VC indicator is difficult to see from the default eye point. 

Archived