Turnaround Checklist

Hi so I recently got the Airbus and I was wondering is there a way to do the tutorial step by step flight from turnaround mode? It's just because I want to start each flight in turnaround mode as the Cold and dark mode takes a lot longer to do!

Welcome to the forums my friend!

1 hour ago, tfkdougal said:

so I recently got the Airbus

Very cool!  Congratulations, and welcome to the team!!!

1 hour ago, tfkdougal said:

I was wondering is there a way to do the tutorial step by step flight from turnaround mode?

You can, but only if you're not using the built in Checklist and Copilot.  If you're not using the features, just load in the Turn Around State and move ahead in the Paper/PDF Checklist to where you are in the procedure.

That said, Cold and Dark in the Airbus is only a few things compared to the Turn Around State.  If you load any of our states, you can rest assured that the switches are in the correct position so you really and truly don't have to check those in the Cockpit Preparation part of the Cold and Dark state.

Thanks!

I'm just kind of confused like I want to do the step by step flight but I'd rather start in turnaround mode because that's what i will do but it says you should do it in cold and dark. I see in 5.3 of the step by step there is a thing where the things you should doing starting in turnaround are marked in blue? So you should just start there but also load the fuel like in the previous step?

Sorry if I'm not making sense it's just a lot to get your head around!

• Deputy Sheriffs

You are absolutly right. If you set the plane to the TURNAROUND STATE and then start the CL it will recognize this state and only those items are checked which are normally in a TURNAROUND CL are checked resp. set..... No need always to start with DARK&COLD...... this is why we implemented this feature in this way! And this also works if you use the TAXI or TAKEOFF state e. g. the checklist recognizes where you are and starts from there......

Regards,

Rolf

8 hours ago, Hanse said:

You are absolutly right. If you set the plane to the TURNAROUND STATE and then start the CL it will recognize this state and only those items are checked which are normally in a TURNAROUND CL are checked resp. set..... No need always to start with DARK&COLD...... this is why we implemented this feature in this way! And this also works if you use the TAXI or TAKEOFF state e. g. the checklist recognizes where you are and starts from there......

Regards,

Rolf

WOW!  That is excellent work!

It's been some time since I use the C/L, and I tried the Turn Around State and it sort of messed things up.

Again, excellent work Rolf!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived