AD Charts Offline here

hi, I am also experiencing the same issue. None of the airports that I have selected have any charts listed in the windows application. however, the web version has all of the charts available just fine

edit: the web version seems to be listing the charts in a random-ish order. not sure if that is normal for the web version because I never use it, but I thought it was of note

vor 1 hour , Mathijs Kok sagte:

We know, sorry. The issue has been found but it needs some massive uploads to solve.

What does that mean? Can you tell or estimate when we will be able to use the service again? It’s been almost 24  hours...

Hi there,

same here. I have this issue now for meanwhile roughly 40 hours. Whitnessed the same problem app. 2 weeks ago, where it was settled during the night.

Please,please work very hard on it  to solve that issue asap.

Yea, still not working.

Can we have an official statement on what exactly is going on and when it might be fixed?
This is obviously not some minor server hickup, and the service is not a free fan-project. Crashes like that can always happen but please give the customers some info...

Thanks! 

• Deputy Sheriffs
13 minutes ago, disco79stu said:

Can we have an official statement on what exactly is going on and when it might be fixed?
This is obviously not some minor server hickup, and the service is not a free fan-project. Crashes like that can always happen but please give the customers some info...

15 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

We know, sorry. The issue has been found but it needs some massive uploads to solve.

vor 35 Minuten, Tom A320 sagte:

".... it needs some massive uploads to solve......"

a) ... which we can not provide right now? 

b) ... which will take severaly more days to do?

c) ... which are currently running and are almost done?

d) ... which would make no sense right now, since the brand new and redesigned "NDP Charts App 2.0" will be available very shortly anyway :);)

The charts are online however the font are not quite there yet, I know you are on it; just though it would be better to report it just in case. 

Please login to display this image.

vor 2 Stunden , DH2061 sagte:

The charts are online however the font are not quite there yet, I know you are on it; just though it would be better to report it just in case. 

Well, still not working here. No charts, no order. 

Archived