Issues with gates at Mega Airport Heathrow Prof.

Fresnojay1976

So I have searched high and low on just about every support forum for all items used to see if there is anything to help. I have found nothing and have spent about all day trying to resolve this issue.

The issue I am having is at Mega Airport Heathrow Professional. It is also installed with the most recent SODE jetway patch. I end up with multiple jetways at 1 gate when it should only have 1. See attached screen shot. I will add I am using ORBX Global Base, ORBX OpenLC Europe, EU England, and GSX level 1 & 2. I had a similar issue at Flightbeam studios KSFO HD and was able to correct that issue. I tried similar tips to see if it would solve this issue as well and I could get rid of the duplicate jetways, but the end result was the SODE jetways sitting at the wrong elevation and being sunken into the ground. The sim seems to be getting the correct AFCAD when I do the tips form fixing the other companies add on as the sim and my littlenavmaps all match up. Without doing any of the tips the AFCAD uses the ORBX AFCAD which is not correct.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Jason

Please login to display this image.

Also of note I have confirmed by uninstalling Mega Airport Heathrow Prof. that the second set of gates with the darker SODE portion of the jetway is using the default AFCAD which is also reflected in the simulator gate spawn choice being default as well. I know GSX will not spawn gates at an addon airport what already has SODE jetways in it. It just uses them instead. For some reason the install is not putting the info in for the sim and GSX to use.

Jason

• 1 month later...

Archived