Don’t close topics without giving the poster the right of reply.

Ray Proudfoot

Mathijs,

You posted a reply to my La Palma topic and then closed it without giving me a right to reply. I find that very frustrating. Yes, I might be the only person who has mentioned this problem but that does not make me wrong and everyone else right.

I have created exclude files many years ago so have some experience of them. The shape of the one used in this package looks wrong to me. You say you’ll speak to the Project Manager but I very much doubt a fix will be forthcoming. It will just be quietly forgotten because only one person complained.

This level of support does not inspire me to consider Aerosoft products. It’s impossible to liaise with the developer unlike companies like LatinVFR, FlyTampa and others where direct contact with the developer is possible. Please give posters the right of reply before you lock topics.

• Aerosoft

Ray, this is a recurrent issue with you.  I told you that I have informed the project manager who will talk to the developer.  That is as far as support for an issue that a single (!) user of a product reports will got on this forum. We have tens of thousands of customers and if one has an issue we will look at it and when we can recreate it will forward it. That is as far as things go. You have  clearly stated the issue and demonstrated it. I do not believe there is more needed. If the developers want more information I will send them your email. And indeed, it could be that they decide this is not worthwhile changing at this moment if it is not an issue that bugs many people. 

if that does not satisfy you I suggest you simply avoid our products. 

Archived