Please put your post in the correct forum.
Today we had to move over 150 posts manually.  We do feel the forum structure is logical and the section names are clear. As redirecting posts pollute the forum a lot we will not add them anymore. So if you are unable to find your post, look for it in the most logical forum section.

Mathijs Kok

Honeycomb Alpha Flight Controls, second shipment

The first batch of Honeycomb yokes sold out like no other hardware we ever stocked, so we are eagerly awaiting the next container. It will arrive second week of November. A good deal of that delivery is already ordered by customers but not all. So, if you do a pre-order very soon you are guaranteed we can ship your yoke from that second delivery.

Do you order here: https://www.aerosoft.com/en/hardware/flight-simulation/yokes/2567/honeycomb-alpha-flight-controls

Mathijs,

if I look on the renewed Honeycomb Alpha page, it mentions at the bottom for the Bravo controls "vorbestellrabat",  original price 210.08 and now 189.07. Trying to go for that deal I get the 210 euros as reduced price. Maybe check and make sure the right price is offered everywhere...

Met vriendelijke groet,

Bert Laverman

PS geen bezwaar tegen de 189 euro natuurlijk, maar helaas lukt het me niet die ook werkelijk te krijgen. 😉

5 hours ago, Bert Laverman said:

Mathijs,

if I look on the renewed Honeycomb Alpha page, it mentions at the bottom for the Bravo controls "vorbestellrabat",  original price 210.08 and now 189.07. Trying to go for that deal I get the 210 euros as reduced price. Maybe check and make sure the right price is offered everywhere...

Met vriendelijke groet,

Bert Laverman

PS geen bezwaar tegen de 189 euro natuurlijk, maar helaas lukt het me niet die ook werkelijk te krijgen. 😉

Bert, are you sure you took taxes into consideration?

20 minutes ago, Emanuel Hagen said:

Bert, are you sure you took taxes into consideration?

You mean the prices posted (in Euro) are excluding BTW/VAT?

Hey!

Has anyone already been able to test the Honeycomb - Bravo Throttle Quadrant? If yes, I have a few questions about how it handles or "feels" in comparison to the CH or Saitek products..

I'm sure I will buy the Honeycomb Flight Controls one day, but the throttles would be more urgent for me because my Saitek throttle starts to break apart once again and the CH thottles are still hard to control precisely because of the short way from idle to full.

My CH Flight Sim Yoke however (which is clearly the oldest hardware I have) still does a good job.

Didn't find a thread about the Honeycomb Throttles yet.

Regards, Dominik

8 minutes ago, BudSpencer said:

Didn't find a thread about the Honeycomb Throttles yet

That is because it is not available yet 😉

It will become available not too late in 2020. 

48 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

That is because it is not available yet 😉

It will become available not too late in 2020. 

But many many people were able to test the pre production models at the show in Lelystad and I can tell you they were pretty enthusiastic.

• Like 1

Sounds good. Could you see there, how easy or complicated it is to switch between the levers - for example to change from 2 engine prop to jet configuiration or vice versa? Is it made to be switched regulary or can we expect it to wear out when it is switched to often.

I'm asking because I fly both 2 engine jet aircraft and props, and even the 747 from time to time. And it would be fantastic if a throttle would support some switches without having multiple throttles.

Yes, I am not sure how it will end up but in Lelystad they had different lever setups.

23 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Yes, I am not sure how it will end up but in Lelystad they had different lever setups.

Mathijs, tried to send you a PM but the forum software wont let me. Do you have a regular email address?

Any ideas when shipment will start?

Another question: I live in Germany and have selected the "Zahlung per Rechnung". That means I will first receive the product and then the necessary details to perform the payment, correct?

Thanks

vor 4 Stunden , tgcbraun sagte:

Any ideas when shipment will start?

Another question: I live in Germany and have selected the "Zahlung per Rechnung". That means I will first receive the product and then the necessary details to perform the payment, correct?

Thanks

We will receive the Yokes on Monday, so we will ship every pre-order at the start of the next week.

Zahlung per Rechnung: Right, first you receive the Yoke. In the further process you have to transfer the invoice amount within 14 days (after receiving the device).

Best regards,

Marius Ellenbürger

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Marius Ellenbürger said:

Zahlung per Rechnung: Right, first you receive the Yoke. In the further process you have to transfer the invoice amount within 14 days (after receiving the device).

Try to find another shop for hardware that offers that these days!

• Like 5

Just a quick question, I ordered the yoke last night, while the status was "in stock". When I look at my orders page, I see that the product is currently unavailable. Does this mean that my order is placed on back-order now? It also says my order is not yet processed. A bit confused that's all.

vor 3 Stunden , dikkeduif sagte:

Just a quick question, I ordered the yoke last night, while the status was "in stock". When I look at my orders page, I see that the product is currently unavailable. Does this mean that my order is placed on back-order now? It also says my order is not yet processed. A bit confused that's all.

Hi, we received the Yokes yesterday in the morning and we expect to ship your order today. I will send you an email with the tracking information.

• Like 1