Please include simulator in the filter options

WebMaximus

When visiting a page such as this one, it would be great if you would include a filter option where you can choose what simulator you're mainly interested in. 

I'm exclusively using X-Plane these days and hence, I'm mainly interested in offerings for that simulator.

The way it is now, I need to manually scroll through all products to find products of interest to me.

https://www.aerosoft.com/en/sale/omsi-2-routes-sale/

• Aerosoft

Right now the forum does language -> product type -> simulator -> specific. In our opinion that's the only logical way to do it otherwise you need at least two more menu levels. I also do not think this singel link is very complex: https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/forum/634-x-plane-10-11/

I'm all with you on what you say Mathijs when it comes to the forums. Also the store is fine when you go directly to it.

What I'm referring to was when there's a sales offer such as the one in my link above. 

I understand.

However, since all filters are disabled by default, everything would still show. Unless you actively enable a filter to only show you titles for the simulator (or simulators) you're interested in.

All up to you of course, just a suggestion 🙂

You do have filters as seen below but only for downloads or boxed products and from what manufacturer. This is where I thought it would have been great to also have a filter that would allow you to choose your simulator. For instance in my case X-Plane. Since I'm not interested in products for P3D etc.

But no big deal Mathijs, again it was just a suggestion since I felt it would have made things easier for your customers.

Please login to display this image.

I agree this would be a very convenient filter.

I exclusively use P3D v4 and I'm not interested in X-Plane products. It bothers me when they show up, it makes seaching more difficult. One time I have even accidentally added the wrong product to my shopping cart (or rather the right product but for the wrong platform), but luckily I noticed by mistake in time and was able to remove it.

Archived