The Virtual Pilots Community

Koren

Hello there,
I hope this post will not be deleted from here.
I just want to share with you guys my new community group called "The Virtual Pilots Community" which is for all the virtual pilots in all the platforms (P3D, X-Plane, MSFS)..the group is brand new and it will help all the virtual pilots with everything. You can join and be impressed, I really invested on rules and announcements and it still in progress..here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2368736036774122/ My goal is to build a big community with all the information about everything in the virtual aviation..I'll be grateful for any shares and help to get this group to grow.
I also searching a moderators that have experience with all the Aerosoft programs so they can be part of my team and share with the others.
So I hope this post is legal here.

Lets make the community to grow with high quality of experience and members.
If you think you can take a part of this group as moderator, please pm me and we will continue from there.  

Hi Mathijs,

This group made for present a questions and share with ppl in all over the network that using every platform.
For example, if someone have a question about something weird on routes or if someone just want to share his flight with others, not matter which platform he use, So he can do it in this group
which is not dedicated on specific platform.

The goal is to concentrate all the virtual pilots and share some experience. 

Archived