No passengers or baggage loading

rowcoach

Good evening. 

I’m noticing that I can load fuel, but no passengers or cargo gets loaded. I’m using P3Dv4 and GSX Level 2. When I use the load manager (in this case it’s the A318) I set fuel, cargo, and passengers. I click create loadsheet and then I go straight to the sim. Pressing Shift+4 brings up the hidden FMS.  I click on loadsheet and everything shows up as it should. 60 passengers were set to be loaded as well as their baggage. All the doors are open and I’ve asked GSX for catering as well as boarding. 

Fuel, Cargo, and Passengers (I think that’s what the options on the right side of the FMS are) are flashing green. I can see the fuel loading, but passengers and cargo are showing 0 and never change. 

I did check fuel and payload from the P3D menu. It shows no cargo or passengers. Should I use the fuel and payload page to set these values instead of the airbus load manager?

Thank you,

colin

6 minutes ago, rowcoach said:

Good afternoon, Dave. 

That fixed it. Thank you for your help !!

Cheers,

colin

Always a pleasure my friend.

Best wishes for Happy Flights!

Archived