Discounts... I'm puzzled!

Hauer

Dear Aerosoft Team,

I'm puzzled by your pricing policies...

Your own "branded" Canary Island Professional Grand Canaria and Tenerife P3DV4 products are currently being discounted at 20%.

Yet, when I go to the SimMarket website, I see the identical products being available at a 25% discount.

How is it possible for a third party to be cheaper than a company which does its own branding and product distribution?

Needless to say, I have obtained both mentioned products via SimMarket. For me it is a matter of principle.

Herman

• Deputy Sheriffs

The answer is quite easy: every shop decides for its own discount/sales campaigns. 

If a shop want to do such a campaign it can do it (like Winter, Summer, Halloween or what ever Sales). 

Such campaigns are used to attract customers to do purchases they wouldn't have done without such a discount. 

And for this a shop is might be willing to give some of its profits away. A low profit is still more than no profit ;) 

Thank you for your quick response, Tom.

I still find it strange that a product bearing your own branding is more expensive. Anyway, I'm glad I spotted the difference in percentage and plucked the benefit from what was offered.

Kind regards,

Herman

Archived