New SEREMETYEVO X v2

Miguel_V

I recommend you to enter in the web/forum http://drzewiecki-design.net/forum/ of the creator in the find looking for the update file (marked with the arrow), this file corrects the ILS frequencies of all streets to the correct ones......

Please login to display this image.

Supposedly AEROSOFT has had to receive notification from the creator of the 2.0 to 2.1 update scenario not a day ago, 2.0 is on sale at Aerosoft.

I still have version 2.0 in my account

• Deputy Sheriffs

The Aerosoft shop will surely be updated soon. Yesterday was a public holiday so the offices were closed and now its weekend. 

1 hour ago, Tom A320 said:

The Aerosoft shop will surely be updated soon. Yesterday was a public holiday so the offices were closed and now its weekend. 

Thank you, I already supposed that...the info that I have contributed I realized it yesterday when installing it and carrying out the flight.... I did not take the ILS with the frequency published in NAVIGRAPH and LIDO letters... and when checking with ADE I realized the frequency error, I entered the forum, and found the file that corrected it.

The frequencies that are installed are these......

that do not coincide at all with the LIDO chart... also the NAVIGRAP have the same frequencies that correspond to the AIRACs.

I don't put the NAVIGRAPs as I would have to put chart of each approach to each RWYs.

The update from 2.0 to 2.1 still doesn't correct the ILS frequencies, I tried to register in the DRZEWIECKI FORUM and it's impossible for me, to communicate it there, it tells me (and that's a laugh) that it needs a correct mail....putting my usual mail ......
In the image you can see the ILS assigned to the RWY that since then ARE NOT THE LIDO AND NAVIGRAPH LETTERS so the simulator users will have problems with AIRBUS PMDG CARENADO etc... when trying to land in the UUEE with AIRACs.

The image is what you see of the file UUEE_AD.BGL of 106 Kb visualized with the ADE application.

If you can and / or want to communicate it to the developer of the scenario, I have tried for the forum but do not let me register, according to them my mail "you should not like".

These are the frequencies that the current and previous AIRACs have long assigned to each track.

Yesterday was late, today reviewing with more time and tranquility, I see that the ILS are correct with AIRACs, the file UUE_AD.BGL version 2.1 if you correct the error of ILS frequencies.

I apologize for not paying attention to the details because of my haste.

The version 2.0 file is 99 Kb, and the version 2.1 file is 107 Kb.

You can consider the bug fixed, and close the thread if you wish.

Archived