Loadsheet

Hello
After several flights, I see that I never get loadsheet that it is the A320 or the A319.
Yet all passengers are on board, fuel and luggage are loaded, pages INIT A and B are correctly filled, and departure airport and runway are selected in the flight plan of the MCDU.
I do not understand why, am I doing something wrong?
Thank you for your help.
Raymond

• Deputy Sheriffs
23 minutes ago, Eagle_For said:

I see that I never get loadsheet that it is the A320 or the A319.

Not sure what you mean, please explain.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Just checked it and it works perfect. Do you hear the printer and the loadsheet just isnt showing?

Please login to display this image.

I have uninstalled the A318-319-320-321, restarted the PC, reinstalled the A320-321 cleanly after shutting down the anti-virus, and then restarting the PC.
I have installed in administrator mode.
I just redo the flight of the tutorial and I still do not get the loadsheet on the printer of the plane.
I do not understand anything.
When does the loadsheet print, after closing the doors?
Thank you for your help.
Raymond

• Deputy Sheriffs

As you copied the manual: Flightplan entered (Dep and arr airport filled), INIT page B filled, Pax cargo and fuel loaded.

Again my question: do you hear the printer and isnt the loadsheet just not displayed?

• Deputy Sheriffs

First in the MCDU the departure airport and runway have to be selected /entered as well as on the INIT B page the BLOCK value entered. And in the Options MCDU3, LOAD AND FUEL page, the required data like pax number and cargo weight must have been entered and loaded.  This can happen using START BOARDING or LOAD INSTANT. After the loading process is complete the report will automatically be generated.

Indeed if I enter the data manually, fuel, pax, cargo and if I do "LOAD INSTANT", I receive on the printer on board the document "LOADSHEET".
But in fact I use the "FUEL PLANNER" and "GENERATE LOADSHEET" because I use GSX LEVEL 2.
So in the MCDU 3, I press the LSK corresponding to "LOADSHEET".
GSX goes into operation, but when all the loadings are finished, I do not get the document "LOADSHEET" on the printer on board.
The problem seems to come from coordination with the end of the GSX shipments and printing.
Can you confirm this problem.
Thank you
Raymond

• Deputy Sheriffs

OK, you are right e.g. if GSX is used for boarding/loading pax and cargo as well as fuel the LOADSHEET is not automatically printed even if the a. m. conditions are met. We will have a look into it and put it on our todo-list. But please be patient because there are other more important issues on this list. But thanks for your input.

Regards,

Rolf

thank you
Happy to have participated.

If my memory does not make me defect, it seems to me that the report of end of flight, after the stopping of the engines, is not printed either.

Raymond

Archived