Do I have to manually start checklist everytime?

3 hours ago, Romano Lara said:

Just a quick question.

I noticed that by default, checklist and co-pilot is off by default and have to be started manually. Is this normal?

Thanks.

That is not normal.  Which version of the Airbus are you using, and where did you install it to?

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 15 Stunden , DaveCT2003 sagte:

That is not normal.  Which version of the Airbus are you using, and where did you install it to?

Sorry that is normal. Only when you save a flight state also the checklist and copilot settings are saved.

Regards 

Rolf

13 hours ago, Hanse said:

Sorry that is normal. Only when you save a flight state also the checklist and copilot settings are saved.

Regards 

Rolf

I took his report to mean that the Checklist setting in MCDU#3 was always off when he loaded the aircraft, even when he had it set to on for a previous load.  If that's the case, I didn't think that was normal.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Dave,

since the first introduction of the CL (app. several years ago) this behaviour is like that. For every newly loaded flight the CL and Copilot functions are set to OFF because based on my experience users do not allways use the CL and Copolit function on every flight. Only if you save a flight state and those two functions are ON when saving, they are also ON when loading the flight again. If the user really wants this to be changedfor every newly loaded flight he can change this behaviour himself in the setup.abx file (located in the ...\Documents\Aerosoft\Aerosoft A320-A321 Professional\Data\.....)  and change

Set1_ASC_AB_CL_Auto=1.000000 as well as

Set1_ASC_AB_Copilot=1.000000

e. g. changing in the values for those variables from 0.000000 to 1.000000

Regards,

Rolf

3 hours ago, Hanse said:

Dave,

since the first introduction of the CL (app. several years ago) this behaviour is like that. For every newly loaded flight the CL and Copilot functions are set to OFF because based on my experience users do not allways use the CL and Copolit function on every flight. Only if you save a flight state and those two functions are ON when saving, they are also ON when loading the flight again. If the user really wants this to be changedfor every newly loaded flight he can change this behaviour himself in the setup.abx file (located in the ...\Documents\Aerosoft\Aerosoft A320-A321 Professional\Data\.....)  and change

Set1_ASC_AB_CL_Auto=1.000000 as well as

Set1_ASC_AB_Copilot=1.000000

e. g. changing in the values for those variables from 0.000000 to 1.000000

Regards,

Rolf

I understand my friend, thanks!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived