November's Screenshot Contest - Anything Goes

• Deputy Sheriffs

This month we'll take a break from the SOMETHING theme and hit everyone's favorite ANYTHING GOES theme.

Turbine Power - ORBX's S43

Please login to display this image.

Pilatus PC-6

Gear Up - Departing LOWI

PMDG T7 - Pushing from G8 at KMSP

PMDG B738 - Rough ride into KJFK

PMDG 744 - Majestic Glory

PMDG 744 - Taxiing to hold short

Carenado Phenom 100

Aerosoft's CRJ - Day Flight Deck

Aerosoft's CRJ - Night Flight Deck

Good Luck to ALL. (I am on the road at the moment so unable to post some of my images).

As Always   - All participants are ONLY allowed 1 image if you post more than one - ONLY the first entry will be judged and the others deleted.

Users are allowed to change their posted image up until the time frame allowing you to do so expires.  If you fail to post an image based on the theme of the month, it is very likely that the image will not be considered during "judgment day".

I am not sure if many of you are aware but this a multi-sim platform for your images as we also welcome X-Plane, DCS, Infinite Flight and even AeroFly images.

@kroswynd: just one word: WOW!

Don't know if anybody likes to see any more find-an-animal-picture or if you think it's boring now?
I don't want to be annoying, so this month I gave careful attention that no animal is to be seen in the landscape 😉

Nearby Dallas, Texas (FSX SP1+SP2) - For full size and full resolution of the scenery, please click on the screenshot

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/30/2019 at 5:04 PM, kroswynd said:

As Always   - All participants are ONLY allowed 1 image if you post more than one - ONLY the first entry will be judged and the others deleted.

1 hour ago, iLuvKoreanGirls said:

Since you said, anything goes

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 11/8/2019 at 12:53 PM, MatthiasKNU said:

Hmmm "anything goes"... If it's Boeing, I am going? :D

Congratulations on winning November's screenshot contest.  awesome shot portraying the departure, especially with the city being lit in the background.

Email to follow shortly.

• kroswynd unfeatured and unpinned this topic

Archived