Unable to start engines

Reald

Hello,

Just reinstalled your CRJ on my new computer. (the old one couldn't run the CRJ properly). I made a few flight on my old computer months ago.  I could go through the tutorial without any problem but now when i want to start the engines,  the start buttons don't come on and the engines don't start.  I don't know if i'm doing something wrong with the start procedure or there is a bug. Any idea?

Thank you

Real

Please provide us with more Information about your system like:

What sim ?

FSX +SP1+SP2

FSX SE

P3Dv4.5

What Version of CRJ is installed?

You know that you should first load an default Aircraft and then switch to the CRJ?

Wolfgang

Hi,

I fly with FSX-SE. and having a new computer i've downloaded this CRJ version from my account. Is it the last version? I also load an default aircraft then switch to the CRJ.

Thanks

Real

2 minutes ago, Reald said:

Hi,

I fly with FSX-SE. and having a new computer i've downloaded this CRJ version from my account. Is it the last version? I also load an default aircraft then switch to the CRJ. (version 1.2.3.0)

Thanks

Real

Try loading a default aircraft first with engines running.  Once loaded at your airport switch to the CRJ.  You can then change the panel state of the CRJ through Dave.  I have a feeling this may be mentioned in the manuals. 

Bruce R

Thanks for your help. I'll see later on if it works. Thanks again.

4 hours ago, Reald said:

Hi,

I fly with FSX-SE. and having a new computer i've downloaded this CRJ version from my account. Is it the last version? I also load an default aircraft then switch to the CRJ. (version 1.2.3.0)

Thanks

Real

Archived