Checklist stuck at "cabin signs" during descend

Hi all, last flight with the A319, approach into the novel EGPH by ORBX, the checklist got stuck at the point "cabin signs", copilot active. I constantly heard a switching sound (as if the switch was constantly switched), the "cabin signs" announcement continously reappeared and I was neither able to stop or skip this item in the checklist (if this would be possible at all). What went wrong? I was also not able to manually switch the seatbelt sign, it was stucked in the "on" position. The other switch worked. Thanks for any hint...

Regards

Chris

PS: I stopped using the experimental updates, that is why I am on the last non-experimental state. I will try if the experimental update fixes this.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Sorry to hear that but unfortunately it seems you are the first one to report such issue. Which specific checklist you are talking about? Normally during descent the "cabin signs" are set to ON by the copilot when passing 10.000 feet. After that nothing has to be done and the other checklists should just confirm that the cabin signs are both ON.......

Regards,

Rolf

Exactly at this moment. Passing ten thousand is announced, then the copilot calls "cabin signs" and the endless switching sound starts. It seems like the virtual copilot wants to switch the cabin signs but this somehow not works and he tries over and over again. The switching sound then continued forever...

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please tell me if your are using the latest experimental update 1.2.5.2 EXPERIMENTAL because I remember that we had a similar issue some time ago.

Regards,

Rolf

As I wrote above, I was not on the latest experimental update, no. Another guess: could it be because I switched the seatbelt sign manually just moments before the copilot did? Did this corrupt the switching maybe?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Update to the latest experimental update! If the issue still occurs please come back and tell us exactly the procedure and sequence so that we are able to reproduce the issue.

Regards,

Rolf

Archived