Loading Routes

Hello,

How can I create the primary flight plan by loading a .flp file in the route menu? I can only find a way to load a .flp file for the secondary flightplan.

Regards

Christoph

• Deputy Sheriffs

In the FMS on the FLPN page under Route enter the name of the saved flighghplan. E.g., you have route from EDDF to EDDH and saved it as EDDFEDDH.flp, simly enter EDDFEDDH

How exactly does entering the name of the saved flightplan on the FPLN page ROUTE work? Entering  KLAXKMRY there loaded departure airport, destination airport, alternate destination airport, and SID data. But my file C:\Users\Administrator\Documents\Aerosoft\Digital Aviation CRJ\FlightPlans\KLAXKMRY.flp contains only departure and arrival airports and waypoints between; it does NOT contain alternate destination and SID data.

Where does the information mentioned above come from?  I even could not find another file containing KLAXKMRY in its name on my whole computer. And how can I load the correct Information that is saved in my KLAXKMRY.flp? Loading that file in the ROUTE menu works as expected, but like I already wrote, only for the secondary flightplan. So, once again my question, if it is also possible to load the primary flightplan in the ROUTE menu.

I used the flight planner from Pro-ATC/X, from www.pointsoftware.de. That software does not create a flight plan in CRJ format directly, but it creates one when the user starts a new flight, then in the popup window chooses to create a plan for the Digital Aviation CRJ and last, in the Simulator, requests and gets clearence. The plan file is then saved in  C:\Users\Administrator\Documents\Aerosoft\Digital Aviation CRJ\FlightPlans\. I attached the flight plan I tried to load - as I could successfully load it as secondary flight plan, I am sure that it has a valid format.

KLAXKMRY.flp

But if I can load it as secondary flight plan, what is wrong with it? Unfortunately, I cannot lookup the correct format in the corresponding pdf documentation file, because Acrobat Reader says that the file has errors and is not able to open it.

And it is still not clear where the information that is being loaded when I enter KLAXKMRY in Route on the FPLN page comes from. Probably it is Information I entered manually before, but where is that still available after a Sim Restart?

Archived