Ortho4Xp patch LIMC

• Administrator

Hello Tom,

as I know the developers will do an Ortho4XP Patch. Coming with the next Updates.

But i cannot say a time...

The Updates (if available) you get with your shop account where you have purchased and downloaded the addon.

Greets Heinz

22 hours ago, Tommius said:

Hi guys!

Is there an Ortho4XP patch coming (LIMC)? If so, where can I download it?

Appreciate it,

Tom

HI Tom

We have the ortho4xp patch and it works we are just working on the rest of the updates that will include World traffic routes and adding a bit more animation ground vehicles once this is complete we will give the update to Aerosoft to distribute.  

• 1 month later...

Hi guys,

Is there anyone that can tell me how to manage in the ortho4XP the "LIMC.patch.osm" file contained in the latest release V1.1 of Malpensa LIMC airport? I usually play with ortho4XP just to make my own standard scenarios but I never had to do with patches like that.  i would like to fix some strange things happens inside the airport area like those in the attached pictures (part of the buildings and Taxiways signal well above the ground level). This happens with the "runways follow terrain contours" in the GEN page setup set to ON. When is set to OFF the buildings are all in the right position but the Taxiways signals remain above the ground level as you can see in picture 3.

Thanks for your help

Dino

Please login to display this image.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived