Airbus A350 FSX Payware

Riley_2323

Does anyone know of any high quality Airbus A350 Payware for Flight Simulator X (Steam edition) I’ve been looking for a while for high quality modern airbus A350 Payware and can’t seem to find any modern quality aircraft.

i want to start long haul flights (UK // US). I have always flown Airbus aircraft so am very hesitant to move over to Boeing just for carrying out long haul flights.

any ideas or other aircraft similar to an airbus, please let me know.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Riley, welcome to the Aerosoft forums. As a new user, I'll guess you're not aware that this forum is for support of Aerosoft products and not a general interest forum. Aerosoft has no plans to develop an A350 for any sim platform, so no Aerosoft product will match your interest for a long range Airbus for FSX/FSX:SE. There is an A330 in development, but it is for P3Dv4.5 or later. As such, a better place to find community answers to your question is something like the Avsim forum. This link will take you to what I hope is the best entry point for you in their forums.

Best wishes on finding the add-on that fits your interest.

• Deputy Sheriffs

If all you want to know is what's in the marketplace instead of user recommendations, simply do a Bing/Google search for A350 FSX and you'll find a couple. If you find something you like, then you can check that it will work with FSX Steam Edition.

1 hour ago, Herman said:

Riley, welcome to the Aerosoft forums. As a new user, I'll guess you're not aware that this forum is for support of Aerosoft products and not a general interest forum. Aerosoft has no plans to develop an A350 for any sim platform, so no Aerosoft product will match your interest for a long range Airbus for FSX/FSX:SE. There is an A3330 in development, but it is for P3Dv4.5 or later. As such, a better place to find community answers to your question is something like the Avsim forum. This link will take you to what I hope is the best entry point for you in their forums.

Best wishes on finding the add-on that fits your interest.

1 hour ago, Herman said:

If all you want to know is what's in the marketplace instead of user recommendations, simply do a Bing/Google search for A350 FSX and you'll find a couple. If you find something you like, then you can check that it will work with FSX Steam Edition.

Thank you for getting back to me! I have had a look and there is very little in the way of Quality Airbus A330's for FSX. I have made the decision to go to Boeing.....

• Deputy Sheriffs

That must have been a hard decision, considering what you wrote in your initial post. Since you've decided to go the Big B route, here's a link to what's available in the Aerosoft store. I imagine you're considering either the 777 or early/mid/late 747. As you make your choice, be sure to carefully review the system requirements. While most FSX add-ons will work in FSX:SE, a few won't or maybe have to be purchased though the Steam Store.

Of course there are other sources besides the Aerosoft store, but I couldn't resist ensuring you know how to find things there 😉

I trust you'll enjoy whatever your choice is. Don't forget to take a look at tutorials in the product you choose and on sources like YouTube. There's plenty of help for those making the switch from Airbus to Boeing (and vice-versa of course, if/when you move to P3D or the new MS Flight Sim).

• 1 month later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

2 hours ago, TimC340 said:

We have quite a lot, Mathijs...!

It takes a whole lot more than pictures. To do one right takes detailed performance and system data, along with weight and balance data, that might be available to some extent to working crewmembers but not in detail and format needed by a developer. That's what Mathijs is referring to.

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived