Aerosoft official retail partner for Microsoft Flight Simulator !! 
Click here for more information

Just adding a topic so the project is known.

As you know we are adding georeferenced charts to our Airbusses and CRJ pro. On these charts you will see where you are as a a symbol will move over the chart. But the desktop application will also be updated with this option. It will need a very small app running in the background to take the position from the sim. 

Not sure when the product will be updated but the charts you love will be soon a lot smarter.

• Like 5

What about enroute charts, will it be possible to mark your actual route?

That sounds very interesting. Just an idea, but I would grant buyers of the A330 or CRJ Pro a short free trial period of NavDataPro Charts. If people can experience this great feature first hand, I guess there is a much higher chance that they will eventually buy a subscription.

Greetings
Tim

9 hours ago, Medic89 said:

What about enroute charts, will it be possible to mark your actual route?

Not sure what you mean with marked, but as long as the charts are geo referenced the aircraft position will be shown.  That said, do note that not all charts are geo georeferenced.  

57 minutes ago, Sar71 said:

That sounds very interesting. Just an idea, but I would grant buyers of the A330 or CRJ Pro a short free trial period of NavDataPro Charts. If people can experience this great feature first hand, I guess there is a much higher chance that they will eventually buy a subscription.

I am not sure the license we have allows that. I think we will insert one or two airports so you can see how it works.

Someone listed a compatibility list for NavDataPro and I did not see Pro ATC-X there. Is this an oversight or can I use both?