Support overload. We are currently seeing 65% more demand for support then we normally see. We can only assume this is because more people are at home due to the corona crises. Our complete support staff is online and they are working flat out, but it will take some days before we can scale up resources. Please be patient.

maxhades

Diff Press

Hi

It is Oktober and the problem still exists with latest update...🙄

cheers

Max

Any updates on this?  Still getting Diff Press warning.  Using 2.0.0.2 update, P3D 4.5.

Thx!

Scott

I've had this now with 2.0.0.2; a/c climbs and eventually DIFF PRESS warning appears.

Data is:

A/c alt FL290

CPAM

Cabin 1445 (t/o elevation at EDDS)

Rate 0

Delta P 9.5

PRESS CONT 1 (all switches default)

Cabin 1445

Rate 0 FPM

9.5 PSI

140 FT ldg elev.

No amount of messing with pressurization (cabin man alt, man rate, bleed) seems to make a difference.

Bleed config looks correct (left+right isolated, 45 psi in each system, packs on). Setting bleed manual + Bleed Source "Both Eng" actually closes the bleed valve on number 2; in fact the bleed source makes no sense at all:

Bleed L Eng = No bleeds - both 1+2 closed; packs L+R off.

Both Eng = Bleed 1 open, 2 closed, pack 2 off.

Bleed R Eng = Bleed 1+2 open, packs 1+2 on

Bleed APU (apu is stopped) = Bleed 1 closed, bleed 2 open, pack 1 off.

Capture.PNG

Ok researching this a bit more, I think I was stuck in the pressurisation FLIGHT ABORT mode, since I did use TOGA to get airborne, but I had some issues getting the FD to follow the FMS, or SPEED mode to actually stop at ALTS. So I may have been messing around below 6000' with VSI < 1000 for a while, which I believe is a trigger for that.

Is there a way to cancel it?

No, flight abort requires you to return to the departure airport. At least the manual doesn't contain any information on how to reset it back to climb mode.

• Like 1